miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

My ideal Job

I have thought on my ideal job many times, and in my thoughts are different aspects that I consider to be relevant, for example, that lets me have an independent way of live, and with this I’m referring that my life must not be tied to the work, to do the activities that I’ll want to do.

I hope I find a job that let me work in the social area, and no on marketing or superficial or trivial things, because I know that I can’t change the world, but I would like to do some changes or At least to denounce aspects that will be unjust to me, and to promote any type of solution.

I think that I will be good in a job like that because always I`ve interested in those themes, but I know that exist a very important aspect to consider in the moment to execute my work and that the results are the awaited ones: To be recognized in the area of investigation for the specific projects that I should realize. For this reason I must be constant, because I know that to be recognized I must to work hard, and to be acquiring experience and skills in the way. For example, to develop my sociological intuition to identify conflicts and the ways necessary to solve them, and to do that I must be able to handle all kinds of technologies of analysis of information, both quantitative and qualitative.

The difficult of find this kind of job are develop those skills to recognized and knows how to adapt my times to make my way of life and my work compatible.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Chat...It`s very interesting post, I hope that you can do this in the future... I`m going to help to achieve that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey!
    Anything that you want, you will be able to achieve it if you put all of your energies into it!
    Let's hope that this carrer will somehow help is change the world in a good way.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Consuelo,
    I see you want to enjoy the best of both worlds. You will have to work hard to be able to live a good life, with a job that pays well (as you mentioned in a previous post), and to have the chance to make social changes as well. Well, I guess we all want to do that, to live well and help other people. There’s no harm in wishing, they say
    Please study the corrections and notes below.
    My ideal Job
    I have thought ABOUT my ideal job many times, and in my thoughts are different aspects that I consider to be relevant, for example, that IT lets me have an independent way of live, and BY this I MEANat my life must not be tied to MY work/JOB, SO THAT I CAN do the activities that I (-)want to do.

    I hope I find a job that ALLOWS me TO work in the social area, and no IN marketing or superficial or trivial things, because I know that I can’t change the world, but I would like to do some changes or At least to REPORT aspects that ARE UNFAIR to me, and to promote any type of solution.

    I think that I will DO WELL in a job like that because I`ve always BEEN interested in those themes/ISSUES , but I know that THERE existS / IS a very important aspect to consider AT the moment I DO my work and that IS THAT the results are the EXPECTED ones: To be recognized in the area of investigation for the specific projects that I should realize. For this reason I must be constant, because I know that to be recognized I must (-) work hard, and (-) ACQUIRE experience and skills ALONG the way. For example, I NEED to develop my sociological intuition to identify conflicts and the necessary ways to solve them, and to do that I must be able to handle all kinds of technologies of analysis of information, both quantitative and qualitative.

    (The difficult of find this kind of job are develop those skills to recognized and knows how to adapt my times to make my way of life and my work compatible.): THIS IS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH
    .

    We say: It’s not fair, meaning ‘No es justo’
    Remember we studied ‘ do well’ and ‘do badly’?
    Issue: tema, problema
    (ways necessary): Be careful with word order: adjective + noun

    ResponderEliminar