lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

The last term

Thinking about the last term I can say that it was quite diverse if I consider all his aspects, like my university, friends and family life.

On my studies, I learned how to use different qualitative and statistics techniques of analysis of information, and how to give it sense to that information applying the theory of different authors related with the subject. Some of the challenges I had were related with this, because the subject named “sociological theory III” it was very difficult to me.

With regard to the sport, I have never been very good with them, but I hope practice one on this term, maybe it`ll be pilates or yoga. on my free time I used to meet my boyfriend and go out with friends, almost always at the university, because there we have a lot of space to do what we want to do, like play soccer (or watch like the others plays it), sleep on the grass, to talk, drink a beer, etc.

With my family all was ok, I`m still living with my parents, my sisters and my brother. My house it`s near from the university, so I could sleep until later.

That is it!

1 comentario:

  1. actually i also had difficulties with social theory III
    but now that's part of the past! hahaha
    bye! see ya

    ResponderEliminar