miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

The future...

Well… to start I think five years it is not too much time to say that in that period I’ll have my resolved life.. I think the life it´s a continuous process that it never ends.

In five years from now, I hope I be able to live in my own house, or rent a house in a nice neighborhood. I would like to live with friends or with my boyfriend and do anything I want to do. I think this it´s my real goal: to do what I would like to do at any time. With this I refer to my professional and social life… for example get the best job to me; earn my own money to be able to travel where ever I want, meet my friends and family etc.

Principally, I would like to be happy, to be consent to my life, but not only in five years, but rather at all time of my life.

Maybe in more time, I´ll have my own family, or maybe not… that kind of things will be seen in the way of life…

1 comentario:

  1. Consuelo,
    I’m sure that if you work hard, have good relationships with the people around you, are careful with your money and save, and take good care of your diet you will be able to do the things you have in mind.
    Please have a look a the corrected version of your post.

    The future...
    Well… to start WITH I think five years (-) is not too much time to say that in that period I’ll have my life SETTLED. I think (-) life IS a continuous process that (-) never ends.

    In five years from now, I hope I AM able to live in my own house, or rent a house in a nice neighborhood. (I would like to live with friends or with my boyfriend and do anything I want to do.) I think this it´s my real goal: to do what I would like to do at any time. With this I refer to/ I MEAN my professional and social life… for example get the best job FOR me; earn my own money to be able to travel WHNEREVER I want, meet my friends and family etc.

    Principally, I would like to be happy, (to be consent to my life), but not only in five years, but rather at ANY time of my life.

    Maybe SOME TIME LATER/EVENTUALLY , I´ll have my own family, or maybe not… that kind of things will be seen AS TIME GOES BY / IN DUE COURSE…

    -(the life it’s): (a)When you talk about something in general, don’t use ‘the’ . Ex. Birds fly / Life is fine. (b) You have used a double subject: life = it
    -HOPE+ (PRESENT SIMPLE): I hope I win ... / We hope she doesn’t leave... /I hope you don’t mind/ etc.
    -. (I would like to live with friends or with my boyfriend and do anything I want to do.): PERFECT SENTENCE!
    (to be consent to my life): Not clear

    ResponderEliminar