miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

Baru Island


Hi everyone!


I chose this photo because I like it very much, in it you can see a beautiful beach, with white sand, big palm trees and a exquisite turquoise sea where you can swim and swim for hours on end without getting tired.
This place is called “Playa blanca”, and it`s on “Isla Barú”, near Cartagena de Indias, and I went there with my boyfriend, (you know him, the “lucky ducky”).


The photo was taken in the last days of my vacation. I decided to take it because I wanted to remember that place for ever. The beach it very solitary, there are few tourists and most of the people you see are locals. This is the best place in the world to take a rest to me. We slept outdoor on hammocks on the sand near the sea, and it was really nice experience, because you can hear the waves while you sleep and see the dark sky with bright stars on it at midnight.


All these things makes this place a truly magical place to rest and enjoy, and if you can, you must visit it and you`ll never regret it.

2 comentarios:

  1. WOW, I'll go to Cartagena this weekend... but Cartagena of Chile which is practically the same as Cartagena de Indias, except for the white sands and turquoise sea XDD.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Consuelo,
    No wonder you had a great time on that peaceful island. I hope you also visited the old area in Cartagena de Indias, which is such a beautiful place.
    I like your post , which, despite some mistakes, is well planned and written.

    Please correct the sentences below.

    Hi everyone!
    I chose this photo because I like it very much.
    IN it you can see a beautiful beach, with white sand, big palm trees and an exquisite turquoise sea where you can swim and swim for hours on end (without get tired.)
    (This place calls “Playa blanca”,) and it`s on “Isla Barú”, near (-) Cartagena de Indias, and I went there with my boyfriend, (you know him, the “lucky ducky”).
    The photo was taken on (the lasts days) of my vacation. (I decided take it) because I wanted to remember that place for ever. (The beach it`s very lonely), there are few tourists and (-)most OF THE people you see are locals. This is the best place in the world to take a rest to me. We slept outdoorS on hammocks on the sand near the sea, and it was A really nice experience, because you can hear the waves while you sleep and see the dark sky with bright STARS on it at midnight.
    (All these thinks makes) this place a truly magical place to rest and enjoy, and if you can, you must visit it and you`ll never regret IT.

    (without get tired.). What happens after prepositions?
    (This place calls “Playa blanca”,) : check verb.
    (the lasts days): How do you say ‘primero’, ‘primera’, primeros’ , ‘primeras’, in English?
    (I decided take it). What´s missing?
    (The beach it`s very lonely),: How many subjects are there?
    (All these thinks makes) : Which spelling is wrong? Is the verb Okay?

    ResponderEliminar