miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

I don't usually navigate throught internet, so I could say that I haven't a favourite link about sociology. For this reason, mi mission on this session is look for an interesting link that draws my attention and talk to you about it.
While I was doing this task, I found a vary attractive link that is not about one topic on particulare, on the contrary, it's about lots of differents areas of sociology. For example it shows some interesting links to sites about sociology, to many magazines on different topics related to social sciences, and to support material for students etc.
The name of this link is not very original, but it's precise and concise, it's www.sociologia.or/olddir
I advise you take a look because it can be very interesting and also it will be very usefull for you, too.

Good luck!

1 comentario:

  1. Consuelo,
    Your post might be a contribution to your fellow classmates if they want to read articles related to your career, however it contains some basic mistakes. You have missed classes and it shows here… So, cheer up and try harder!
    Please study the corrections and suggestions I’ve made for you.
    I don't usually navigate(-) thROUGH THE internet/ SURF THE NET, so I cOUld say that I haven't a favoUrite link about sociology. For this reason, mi misSion on this session is look(-) for an interesting link that drawS mY attention and talk(-) TO/TELL you/EVERYBODY about it.
    WHILE I WAS DOING this task, I found a vary attractive link that IS noT about one theme/TOPIC In particular, on the contrary, it's about (-) lots of differents areas of sociology. For example it shows (-)other/SOME interesting links TO SITES about sociology, TO many magazines ON different TOPICs RELATED TO social scienCes, AND TO support material for students etc.
    The name of this link (-) IS not very original, but it's precise and concise, it's www.sociologia.or/olddir
    I advise YOU TAKE a look beCAuse it can be very interesting and it will also be very useful for you, too.

    ResponderEliminar